Monday 17 September 2012

Sachin Tendulkar Milestones

There is no doubt that Sachin Tendulkar is arguably the best hitter this world has ever seen. Master batsman made ​​his intention clear in an interview with cricketer Wisden, has two left to achieve dreams now; Access to tests of 15,000 - not a pleasure so far with what I've done. Sunil Gavaskar and told me that I have to get to 15,000 runs. He said he would be angry with me, I will come and Catch Me If this did not happen. I admire him a lot and score that many would be a fantastic achievement. To win the World Cup 2011 in India. This also came as the main relief for the masses that he had retired from cricket soon.Who want him to continue for a long time. Therefore we should not write off Master Blaster now. Because Sachin has its own team across the finish line several times. Anyone who watched him during the Sharjah Cup in '98, knows that he can really lead miracles in cricket. So I am waiting to see the DREAM MASTER S "really like all cricket lovers OVER THE WORLD HOPE everyone >>>>> me ......

0 comments:

Post a Comment