Monday 17 September 2012

Master gets double century

With the Sixers 25 and four 3 Sachin crosses 200 (147 balls) works in one ODI roles. Creates another world record. View the final where he got more than doubled with 100 MSD on the other end. This is what he said after getting MOM (Man of the Match): I dedicate this final blow to all the people in India, who supported me throughout the past 20 years. I was timing the ball well, and I felt that anywhere between 340 to 350 was a good target. I thought Karthik, Yusuf and Dhoni also supported me. I think that 200 would be possible once crossed 175 in 42 years. I enjoy my life cricket at the moment. There were some bad decisions that I have made ​​as a batsman, but as long as there is passion and will carry on. It was good that I lasted Wool 50, a good test of my fitness and I would do it again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment