Monday 17 September 2012

Proudest Moment of Sachin Tendulkar,

Sachin Tendulkar said 2011 World Cup triumph was the proudest moment of his life, such as India and Sri Lanka won by six wickets to capture the "ultimate" prize. "I could not have asked for more," said Tendulkar. "" Winning the World Cup is the ultimate thing. Is the proudest moment of my life. This shows it is never too late. I thank my colleagues who were wonderful. I could not really hold back my tears. These are happy tears so I do not mind crying. " Virat Kohli said victory was a fitting tribute to Tendulkar. "This goes out to all the people in India. Tendulkar carried the burden of the nation for 21 years, and it was time we did." Said Gautam Gambhir, who played a key role with the bat in making 97 of 122 balls, and was a gift to win great teammate Sachin Tendulkar from the entire squad. "All the credit for this win should go to Tendulkar. We were all playing for him, and this is the cup for him." Tendulkar a little bit, for his part, thanked all of his team-mates, his support staff including Mike century polar explorer. I would like to thank the support staff especially Mike Horn who joined us at the beginning of the tournament and was there for a couple of our share of games, "he was working on the psychological side and helped us deal with the expectations and pressure. Team stuck together in the rough stages and proved people wrong who doubted our ability. The self-confidence there is always a but in the past two years, we were very consistent.

0 comments:

Post a Comment